This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of devicelist.best (hereinafter referred to as deviceList or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The deviceList website is not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the deviceList website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- - search for information on the site
- - get information on the site
- - use the site's information for personal, non-commercial purposes
< b>The administration has the right to:
The User undertakes to:
- - at your own discretion and need to create, change, cancel rules
< li>- restrict access to any information on the site
- - do not disrupt the site's functionality
- - do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
< b>The administration undertakes to:
- - to maintain the site's functionality, except in cases when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Liability of the parties
< li>- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- -in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force for any use of this site.
The Agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it becomes available.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its sole discretion.
The administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.